Karen Brown designed a beautiful quilt card.
Here is an upclose view. Karen used the 1" punch to create the quilt. Each 1" square is attached to the 5 1/4"x 4" middle piece of c/s, and then she ran it through the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder. It looks like she then sanded it and sponged it with Soft Suede.
The top layer is mounted with dimensionals.
- Set: Delightful Dozen
- Big Shot: Embosslitts Scallop Heart of Hearts; Framelits Label Collection;
- Punch: Decorative Label;
- Card Stock: Rose Red, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP (Free with SAB $50 order);
- Inks: Rose Red, Soft Suede (to sponge over the DSP after you emboss it);
- Accessories: Dimensionals
Terri Dunning used the FREE SAB Designer Series Papers to make this beautiful card.
Here are notes from Terri about her card.
4-Everyday Enchantment DSP cut 1 1/4 x 3 3/4 SAB 1-Very Vanilla CS 4 x 5 1/4 1-Lucky Limeade CS 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/2 1-Pool Party CS 2 x 2 1/2 for butterflies Lucky Limeade ribbon from Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad pack SAB Label Collection Framelits Dies 2nd and 3rd sizes Field Flowers stamp set Lucky Limeaide and Pool Party classic ink pads
I layered my 4 layers of DSP on the vanilla card stock and then cut out the 3rd size label framelit to make the negative background, then layered it on the lucky limeaide card front with dimensionals. I also used dimensionals on verse on 2nd size framelit.
Cindy Villa created a very cute chicky type treat. She received lots of votes! Great job, Cindy!! She will be an honorable mention only because she accidentally used a retired small oval punch for the nose and for the feet. It's perfect for the nose. It's just reitred!
Every product used needs to be current to win.
- Punches: 2 1/2" Circle,1 3/4" Scallop Circle, Ornament, Extra Large Oval, Boho Blossom, Retired Small Oval Punch (for the nose and for the feet), 3/4" Circle Punch;
- Card Stocks: Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade;
- Accessories: Our cello bags;
Lots more ideas to come!
Thank you for stopping by!