Well, I guess this is my Springy welcome to LeapYear!!!!
I saw a card recently that inspired me. Here is my slightly different version of it.
It is a simple cheery note card! No greeting on the front.
This is one of our cards for our March Stamp Club.
- Set: #125537 Mixed Bunch $21.95 (c) pg 17 Occasions Mini;
- Card Stock: Whisper White,
- Inks: Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Lucky Limeade pg 176-180;
- Punches: #125603 $16.95 pg 17 Occasions Mini; #119873 3/4" Circle Punch pg 212 $10.95;
- Accessories: Dimensionals pg 206;
- Big Shot: #125601 Adorning Accents $8.95 pg 7 Occasions Mini;
- Stamp the flowers on a separate sheet of white c/s a second time. You don't need the whole flower...just enough to get the centers to punch out. Or you can use a different center that comes in the set.
- Mount the centers of the flowers on with dimensionals.
- Postiion all of the flowers and leaves before you start adhering them.
- Once they are placed, I adhered the two Daffodil ones first, then I added the Cherry Cobbler one with dimensionals.
- Leaves: Stamp the flower one time and cut into each petal to get the 6 "leaves"
Click here to order any products.
Thank you for stopping by!