A lot of you may already have the Button Buddies set. So I just combined it with the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper!
This will be another of the cards that we will be making for the February 20th Stamp-a-Stack.
You have your choice of 24 sayings from Teeny Tiny Wishes.
- #122737 Button Buddies (c) pg 71 $21.95; #115370 Teeny Tiny Wishes pg 157 $26.95 (wood only);
- Card Stocks: Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, Everyday Enchantment DSP FREE with a $50 subtotal order;
- Inks: Calypso Cora (pad)l and Lucky Limeade (marker) pg 176: both are "in-colors".
- Punches: #120906 2 1/2" Circle Punch pg 212 $16.95; #118309 Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (set of 3) pg 210 $16.95; #119275 Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch pg 211 $16.95;
- Big Shot Accessories: #123128 Stripes Embossing Folder pg 218 $7.95; #113469 Scallp Circle #2 pg 222 $19.95;
- Other Accessories: #119246 Basic Rhinestones pg 198 $4.95; #104430 Dimensionals (300) pg 206 $3.95;
Notes: I cut the vanilla layer at 5 1/4"x 4"; The DSP, however, is not 1/4" smaller as usual. I cut it 3/8" smaller so the dimensions for the DSP are3 5/8"x 4 7/8". You could do the normal 1/4". Who knows how I"ll decide to cut it next time!
I also stamped the flower pot in a pad, cut it out, and mounted it on top of the pot that I inked with the marker because when I colored the pot with the marker, it wasn't crisp and clear. That's just me! Maybe you can get it to look clear and crisp with just the marker.
Well, please e-mail if I can help you in anyway!
Click here to place an on-line order.
Thank you for stopping by!