You are really going to want to try out these sound cards if you have not!
You have 10 seconds to record your greeting!
Here is the birthday boy, Joshua, who is my oldest grandson!
Joshua had a Chuck E. Cheese birthday party on Saturday.
Here is crown #1:
And here is crown #2 that came with the birthday party. Brother Jeremy is on the right.
Here we add a cousin, Noah, on the left and Joshua's little girlfriend.
I want you to see a close up of the glitter on the balloons.
And here is the inside. You simply turn the little lever to "on", press record, and record your greeting!
It is so easy! I sang Happy Birthday to Joshua!!!!
Here is your Monday morning quiz.
Did it take me a long time or a short time to design this card?
Your hint will be the picture below.
(And the backs of each of these cards is also stamped!!!!!)
I can be a very patient person when it comes to getting something like I want it to be:)
The extra dinosaur neck on the top card is the mask that I used on the dino's head so that I could add the balloons without having the balloon strings cross over the dino's face.
- Recordable Stampin' Sound Card: pg 182 #121009 $5.95;
- Sets: #122537(c) Dinoroar pg 93 $17.95; #118052 Beary Best Friends pg95 $18.95; #117014 (w)Curley Cute pg168 $14.95; Brushstroke Alphabet Numbers (retired);
- Card Stocks: Garden Green, Real Red, Whisper White;
- Inks: Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Bashful Blue Classic Pads pg 177-180;
- Punches:#119882 Scallop Edge Border pg 211 $15.95; #119869 1/2" (for the number) pg 212 $5.95; #119873 3/4" Circle pg 212 $10.95;
- Accessories #100425 2-/way Glue Pen pg 206 $3.50; #102023 Dazzling Diamonds Glitter pg 201 $4.50;
Notes: The Real Red c/s was 5 1/4" 3 7/8" before I punched each side.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or would like to place an order other than online.
Thank you for stopping by!