Terri Dunning used the Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper and the Delightful dozen Stamp Sets to create this beautiful card.
When you take off the band and open it up......
The Cherry Cobbler is 12"x 4" and is scored at 2",4",8" and 10".
The 2 1/2" white circle is punched out and the greeting is stamped in Cherry Cobbler.
Vicki Ellis Ehresman used Come to Bethlehem create this classy, vintage Christmas card.
Anne Heard made a delightful card that would be a great litte Christmas card for a child.
- Stamps: Stictched Stockings
- Card sStock: Pool Prty Chocolate chip, Vanilla, Daffodil
- Ink: Pool Party, Chocolate Chip
- DSP: Spice Cake
- Punches: Scalloped Border, Stocking Ppunch, 2 1/2" Circle
- Big Shot: Perfect Dots Emobssing Folder, Sweet Buttons Embosslit
- Ribbon: Daffodil 1/8" taffeta and Vanilla 1/4" grosrain
- Accessories: Mini Brads
Notes: For the name, Anne cut off one edge of the grosgrain ribbon and then frayed it.
Margaret Mora made a beautiful card using Crystal Effects.
- Sets: Winder Post, Merry & Type, Short & Sweet
- Markers: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Grey, Pretty in Pink, Bashful blue, Certainly Celery
- Card Stock: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla
- Acessories: Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch, Rhinestones, Pretty in Pink Ribbon, Crystal Effects, White Stazon Ink(for the background on the Choc chip c/s), Chocolate Chip ink;
Thank you for stopping by!