I got the inspiration to create this gift from Cindee Wilkinson. I just LOVE it!
I'm going to go get some individual coffee packets this afternoon, but for now the mint sticks are fine.
Wouldn't you love to be given one of these?
- Big Shot: #123131 Petite Pocket Die pg 221 $42.95; #123128 Stripes pg 218 $7.95; #114526 Circles #2 pg 220 $15.95 (Early Espresso Circle)
- Stamps: #109521 En Francais pg 151 $17.95; #120489 Morning Cup pg 54 $16.95;
- Ink: #119719 Craft Stampin' Spots pg 180 (I used the Craft Espresso for the the big background stamp because I wanted it to be darker than the Classic Ink); #101406 Black StazOn (for the image outlines); Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler to color in with blender pens;
- Card Stocks: Cumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla pg 177-180;
- Accessories: #125056 1 1/4" Cherry Cobbler Striped Grosgrain Ribbon pg 195; (8 " is enough); #100982 Hemp Twine pg 194: Dimensionals to attache the focal point; Sticky Strip to close up the Pocket Die.
- Punches: #188742 2 3/8" Scallop Circle pg 210; #119854 1 3/4" Scallop Circle pg 210; #120907 Decorative Label Punch pg 209;
Note: You can get two of the Petite Pockets out of one 8 1/2"x 11" piece of card stock.
Please e-mail if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by!