Our CEO, Shelli, Gardner, appeared on the Today show Tuesday morning donating $500.000 worth of stamps, card stocks and other creative products from our catalog for underprivileged children Toy Drive.
Watch the short clip of the show here.
Now, on to another creative idea for the Christmas Holidays!
You probably remember seeing the beautiful snowflake ornament created with the Lattice Bigz Die. One of my friends and customers, Mary Urspringer created an ornament using the Snowflake Bigz Die.
Here is the Lattice Bigz Die ornament again, in case you missed it.
Mary used three of the #113460 Snowflake #2 Bigz Die pg 220 $15.95.
You CAREFULLY score them in half.
Here is the trick that I figured out for easily adding the glitter to either of the above projects.
- Score the snowflakes and fold the lattice pieces in half with the smooth sides (pretty sides) together.
- Place each piece on a piece of card board smooth side down.
- Take them outside and spray with a light coat of the 3-M spray adhesive.
- Now stick one sprayed side of one piece (one half of the piece) to one half of a sprayed side of another piece and so on and so on until all of the pieces are stuck together.
This picture is only showing one piece folded. So you simply fold the next piece the same way and starting putting one half of each piece together all the way around. To add the glitter, take the completed project back outside and spray the front sides with a light coat of the glue.
- Pour out a lot of Dazzling Diamonds glitter into the large Powder Pal and just keep patting each side of the project down into the glitter!
Note: If you glitter the front sides first (as I did with my initial project), you Will get a lot of glitter on the backside of the project, too, and it will be a lot trickier to get it to stick together when you are assembling the pieces.
Of course, you will need to add the White Baker's Twine before adhering the last two sides of the Lattice Ornament.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by!