This sample is another great idea that I got through trading at OnStage in San Diego.
The first sample is the actual trade that Suzie Halford made.
Such a great idea for a quick thank you note, or a "just a note" type card etc.
I changed the green to Garden Green and added a tiny 1/8" layer of Garden Green behind the white layer.
As I was cutting for more of these cards, I forgot that the border was green and I cut red and changed the size of the layers a little bit. That was all an accident, but I think I like it.
- The white layer is 3 1/2"x 4 3/4".
- The Garden Green layer is 3 5/8"x 4 7/8".
- The heart is punch out of the Owl Builder Punch, which is going to be retiring at the end of May.
- The tree is punched out with the Tree Builder Punch.
- The green part of the tree is cut with the Swirly Scribbles Thinlits and the Big Shot.
- The words comes from Endless Thanks.
I've listed all of the products below that I used to make this card. Click on any picture to shop in my online store!
Please e-mail me if you have any questions or feedback.
Thank you for stopping by!