I decided to design a new card for my trade for the demonstrators who are coming to my home Thursday night.
Fortunately, my friend, Mary dropped by. Together we put this idea together!
I kept the inside simple.
Let the top of the framelit go off of the paper so that there will be a fold remaining.
And then when I was ready to stamp the music note roller (White Circle using Framelit #8), Mary and I watched a video on how to pull the rubber off of the roller and make a clear mount stamp out of it.
I trimmed it down a bit (5 3/4" in length) to fit Clear Block I; and then stamping the card was so easy. You use the Clear Mount Cling Foam to convert the stamp from a wheel to a clear stamp.
You'll have to go to You Tube like I did since I don't have time to picture all of the steps for you.
- Stamps: #126607 Timesless Talk pg 19; #120327 Music Notes roller wheel pg 100
- Card Stock: #121045 Basic Black and #100730 Whisper White pg 145;
- Ink: #101406 Jet Black StazOn pg 165;
- Big Shot: #130911 Circles Collection Framelits pg 186; #130658 Magnetic Platform pg 184;
- Accessories: #122941 1/8" Mini Brads pg 170; #126189 Paper Piercing Tool pg 179; #126199 Stampin' Pierce Mat pg 179; #124236 Clear-Mount Cling Foam pg 197;
- There are 10 layering Circle Framelits and I used the largest one, of course, to get the scallop. And then the smallest framelit that I used is #6 (from the smallest to the largest). So I used #'s 6,7,8,9, and 10.
- The black frame is made with #6 and #7 framelits cut at the same time using the Magnetic Platform.
- The Black frame goes over the white c/s stamped with the Victrola and is cut out with framelit #7.
- So the black frame fits right over the stamped Victrola piece and is the same size circle.
- Here are the layers:
- Black Base
- White layer
- Music layer
- Top white layer with the black frame on top of it
If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me.
Thank you for stopping by!