This envelope idea comes from Glad Baquet's trade at our last quarterly meeting.
I just changed the papers and the stamps.
I have a classes at a local library and this is one of our projects for Halloween
Here is what it looks like when you open it up.
- Fold the envelope in half and cut the flap down the center.
- Seal the left side of the flap and add the 4"x 2 1/2" piece of black card stock.
- Add any Designer Paper that you like on the left and on the front
- Add a Kit Kat bar or whatever will fit into the pocket on the right.
- I cut 16" of ribbon to tie around the closed envelope.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by!