We are aren't sure what happened to Typepad, but thank you for checking back in! It's nice to be back!
I decided that it was time to design a card for graduation.
So here we go! This card has a pocket for money or for a gift card.
Remember that you have FREE SHIPPING on everything that you order through Friday, April 25th!
This also includes the Clearance Rack!
- Set: Pomp & Cirumstance #124165 (c) #1134168 (w);
- Card Stock: Marina Mist #119682; Basic Black #121045; Gold Foil Sheets #132622 (2 12 x 12 shts);
- Designer paper: Subtles Color Collection Designer Paper #130135;
- Big Shot: Stripes Embossing Folder #123128; Typeset Alphabet and Numbers #127553;
- Punches: 1 1/4" Circle (gold circle)#119861; 1 3/8" Circle (Black Circle) #119869;
- Accessories: Neutrals Candy Dots: #130934;
- Tools: Envelope Punch Board # 133774;
- I stamped the graduation hat from Pomp & Circumstance; cut it out; and then colored it in with my Black Stampin' n Write marker;
- I started out with an 8 1/2"x 5 1/2" piece of c/s. I scored it at 3". Folded it and then cut the back piece down to 4 1/2".
- You only need 1 1/2"x 5 1/4" of Designer Paper.
- I embossed the saying but you can just stamp it with Black StazOn if you like.
Sorry. I had no time to show steps for how to use the Envelope Punch Board to cut the tab. Hopefully, you remember:) I will make a video next week and add it in.
Please e-mail me if you have any questions.
Thank you for stopping by!